Old October 23rd 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,uk.rec.motorcycles

Default Daily Mail Ski Show - ouch

In uk.rec.motorcycles platypus wrote:

I got involved in a lunchtime discussion about skiing, about 20
years ago when I was spending my disposable on pottering about in
little aeroplanes.

"Do you ski, Richard?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Not expensive enough."

I think motorcycle or car racing is a damn good way to burn through
cash.

Renting Cessnas and Cherokees at eighty or a hundred quid an hour...

Try renting a KingAir for 3 or 4 hours to renew your CPL/IR every 6 months.
When you get to 60 it increases to 3 or 4 hours every 3 months all at
around 750/hour.
**** THAT.

--
03 GS500K2