Old November 7th 03, 11:06 PM
Arvin Chang

Default Anyone have experience with R.E.D. Impact Shorts?

I'm in the market to buy a new pair of padded shorts. Maybe I'm
pampered from my days of playing ice hockey, but I don't like it when
I smack my tailbone on a icy edge of a halfpipe. So I've been wearing
this pair of Crash Pads pants (www.crash-pads.com) that I like.
However they are wearing out (the padding is all compressed and stuff
and so I'm looking for a replacement. My initial thought is to replace
them with Crash Pad's latest offerings, but I noticed RED has a
similar product out there. Unfortunately I have not been able to find
a pair to look at and try on myself. So I was wondering if anyone has
tried them before. Tailbone protection is key, then comes mobility and
comfort.

Thanks
--Arvin