Old June 30th 17, 03:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Insanity!

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 8:49:42 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 10:07:06 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 9:39:57 AM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 12:59:45 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Holy ****. Evil Pussy Fart repeating another lie while demanding I admit to not lying.

LOL! I'm not demanding you admit to not lying, Schattie. Let's start this off in easier way. Have you been to Vietnam? Please check one of the boxes below:

__ YES

__ NO

..
Survey says: abstain.

Survey says: show up in person, ppppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyyy.

oh yeah I'm definitely going to fly across the country to meet a net-kook that claims he'll attack me on sight.

It's easier to ignore than to answer.

What's your real name and ID? bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jay Pique. And I don't need no stinkin ID. Why do *you* need it?

I'll say right off that I apologize for denigrating Jeff Davis' accomplishment of being given a sticker that says JHAF on it - but I did not lie about it

You most certainly did when you denigrated and misrepresented it, you pathetic asshole.

oh please - i merely said they'd given out 300 of them. check your hysteria you sound like a feminist.

And I don't believe that anyone has counterfeited one and had their truck "torched".

Don't know much about Jackson, do you? Hey, didn't you claim to have met Jeff and talked to him about me? BUSTED!!!!!!!!!

of course I never met Jeff Davis - i lied about that to see if I could get him to surface and defend your pathetic fat ass. he didn't care enough about you to chime in. just more proof you have no supporters. you're a big talker - you know all about jackson, huh? Big. ****ing. Deal. I've skied more of JH and Targhee than you ever have or will. your nothing but a poser.