Old March 12th 13, 04:38 PM
J.James J.James is offline
Junior Member

Location: USA

It is not difficult o ask friend. Web can solve your matter easily. Any how " The St. Regis Mexico City " is best and very re known there. When your friend is going there and what is his plan to stay there because i have same plan to move there very soon.
Byron Quarter

Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments
8 Byron Street Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia‎
Phone No: +61 2 6680 9900

The Byron Quarter is quality and affordable accommodation at Byron Bay. You will love our luxury apartments and our proximity to the beach. Stay with us.

Last edited by J.James : December 3rd 13 at 09:39 AM.