Old December 24th 09, 05:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Colin Irvine[_4_]

Default Gloves

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 09:29:35 -0700, vulgarandmischevious squeezed out
the following:

Colin Irvine wrote:

Funnily enough I'd already had a look at these
http://www.swanyamerica.com/prod.php?p=SWASX-44

Yes - those are the ones that K has. She says they are stellar. And
she feels the cold pretty severely.

The only downsides seem to be they're not Goretex, which I've always
had so far, plus apparant lack of availability in the UK.

I'd be happy to get them and post them to you, if you decide you want
them. Of course, that doesn't help with the "trying them on" thing.

Thanks. I'll see what other suggestions I get, and follow up the ones
I've already got.

We've only one more week skiing booked atm, in Samoens in March. The
Hestras should manage that ok. If I decide to go for Swanys then I
might wait until we're in BC (for the month, next September) and find
a Canadian stockist.

--
Colin Irvine