Old July 1st 08, 11:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Christian Georg Becker

Default Snowboarding gloves

Chris schrieb:
I'm not really in to mitts as I don't like removing and putting on
gloves all the time.

Being in Australia, There's not alot to choose from.

.... and there is winter now

No bigger city with an skiing outlet nearby (whatever "nearby" means in
Australia ... see Simpsons for references ).

I can't buy online because I prefer to wear the gloves before I buy
them.
I am now leaning on getting Burton gore gloves with the goretex
inserts.
Hopefully they will last.

Yeah, I'd recommend buying them after testing them. Except if you are
into buying/selling several times until the glove fits.

I'm also wondering if any generic brand rather than burton will be
just as good
as long as they have goretex

Hm. I don't think so. GoreTex is just one name on the list of materials
which let vapour pass. More important is how the materials were
processed into the glove. GoreTex won't help if the glove falls apart.

Krischan