Old December 2nd 04, 01:00 PM
Carl Edwards

No, re read your post....and maybe you see how you come across - not quite
"forgiving" type person, based on ignornace as opposed to
knowledge............as has been seem in the various repsonses - yes we
all
"love" someone like you in our groups..........................

What ARE you talking about? You perceived my post as evidence of an
"unforgiving" nature, hence I'm fair game to be treated to a patronising
post from you? Oh and the irony of your mis-spelling of "ignorance" is, I'm
sure, not lost on you... And then to say I'm posting from ignorance instead
of knowledge? I just gave you an example of something that happened to me,
directly, 2 years ago... well, 18 months ago actually, but anyway... How
the heck does that make it ignorance? Are you seriously trying to tell me
that an intermediate boarder, whether travelling goofy or regular should
lack the necessary skills to negotiate a drag lift whether on an "adverse
camber" or not? Do me a favour... There's an edge on both sides of the
board, you know...

Oh and would you kindly please inform me of which other groups you own, so I
can take care to visit them all and expose you for the fool you appear to
be?

Sheesh...