Old November 10th 16, 03:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah aha.............

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 4:58:27 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 7:55:33 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
Great Day to be an American!

I knew this disgusting, despicable freak would gloat. His role model, a pathological liar, narcissist, and laughable fraud conned idiots like Brain Fried Bob Thompson into the most idiotic decision the electorate has ever made. The racists and fascists gloat.
Happy to discuss this first weekend of December at Dear Valet. Perhaps we can talk about how both you and Trump dodged the draft, eh? EMERGENCY VIETNAME TRIP!!!!!!!!

DUDE! Is the gang reuniting?!