Old February 13th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Scottie Sighting

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Walt wrote:

Wow, dude, I didn't realize how well connected you were. I *am*
impressed.

No you're not.

Damn, you saw right through my clever ruse. Curses! I am chagrinned.

OK, I'll fess up - I've never even heard of Dirk Whatsisname and Ernie
Whoeverheis, or whatever the names were that you dropped in your last
post, and I'm too lazy to go upthread and look them up. Are they
important dudes or what?

You need the delusion of bettering yourself by the denigration
of others. It's a classic symptom of deep seated feelings of inadequacy.

Oh, you do amateur psychology too! You are truly a man of many talents.

Why, thank you Walt. I'm glad to see3 you're coming around to my way
of thinking.

There. I restored the context that your (obviously broken) removed...

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed