Old November 1st 03, 11:38 AM
Barney

Default Skiing

wrote in message
. ..
Aah, I love it when that happens. You criticise someone's grammar, and

then
get it wrong yourself.

No I would not "criticise" but I've been known to "criticize"
Do you love it as well when you err as well?

Sorry mate, I'm English, so I use English spelling.

I make no claims to any college education. Ain't majored in english
neither, nope! Just a simple country boy trying to get through life

without
having to deal with to many superior intellectual beings such as yourself
who feel the need to correct others in-order to feel better 'bout
themselves.

Sorry, you were the one slagging someone else cos of their grammer. I just
thought it was funny that in the process, you made spelling mistakes and
misplaced an apostrophe. This don't bother me, but if you can't see the
irony in it, well, then I guess the joke's lost on you.