Old January 6th 04, 09:57 AM
Edward Dox

Default First day back on snow after our Big Storm: nice!

POW? Is that Prisoner of Weather? How apt!

Jeff Potter wrote:

So it's been, what, almost 3 weeks of LAMENESS due to COLD blech. It's
great to get back outside. I feel like a darn POW.

So for my first active day I hope I didn't overdo it.

We got about 5" of snow last night. It got very dark around 3pm
yesterday. I was hoping for a real Big Dump but we did OK.

So I shoveled 100 yds of driveway this a.m.

Then skied an hour.

Then pulled my tracksetter a half-hour.

Time to play catchup! Got til Jan 17! ...Uh...oh well.

--

Jeff Potter
****