Old July 4th 17, 04:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Scott Abraham - Sever mental disorder?

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 12:37:34 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 9:31:48 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 9:13:21 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Sure. In person. Right after you identify yourself, clown. Never cease to be amazed how you wack jobs expect me to prove everything I say about my life, while hiding in anonymity.

Have you ever posted here anonymously, Schattie?

Sure. Admitted it. And one thing I never did is ask ridiculous questions and demand answers while stalking, lying, and defaming. Period.
False equivalency. Typical of you. What's that name again? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So you're admitting you were Bobaloobob?