Old June 29th 17, 06:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Insanity!

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 1:07:06 AM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

Survey says: abstain. It's easier to ignore than to answer. I'll say right off that I apologize for denigrating Jeff Davis' accomplishment of being given a sticker that says JHAF on it - but I did not lie about it.. And I don't believe that anyone has counterfeited one and had their truck "torched". I can sort of see maybe someone taking a blow-torch to the sticker itself, maybe.... So, Scott - I'm sorry for denigrating your friend's accomplishment. Are you sorry for falsely accusing me of lying?

Schattie's definition of a "lie" is any statement he doesn't like. He also doesn't distinguish between a statement merely being incorrect, and a real lie: that is, an incorrect statement made with intent to deceive. He won't acknowledge any difference between the two, and might be unable to even to perceive or understand it.