Old June 27th 17, 06:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Insanity!

On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 10:03:23 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 8:33:22 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
Results: about 2336 for twobuddha "you are insane"

Make it 2338. You are insane. Time to stop ****ing with you, you actually believe your lies. Get help.

Lies like this?

JP, regarding the JHAF credentials:
They've given out hundreds of those things, btw.

SA: Another outright lie.

JP, quoting an article on jacksonhole.com where they interview Benny Wilson (surely one of your very close friends, right Scott?):
"Today there have been roughly 300 patches given to those talented enough to be invited to join the Air Force"

That's over 3 times 100 - or three hundreds. Do you consider your false-accusation to be a lie? Ignorance is bliss, but it won't stand up in court. Liar.

When you write "Time to stop ****ing with you" you really mean "I can't beat this guy - he proves my lies and makes me look like even more of a fool than I already do. And I'm angry and frustrated about it but there's really nothing I can do - it's all in the record."

I WIN.

JP