Old June 25th 17, 01:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

Default I'm baaaack :)

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:05:45 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:

Prove I am lying. Ooooops, you freaks have spent twenty years trying to do so and not a single shred of proof.

There are plenty of times that posters prove your Vietnam War fantasies were just bad lies..

-There were no "Forward Fire Bases" manned by US Forces in 1972.
-There was only one accredited US "college" journalist during the entire Vietnam War, and he was with a University Alumni Magazine. (Bucknell University)

Major Media conglomerates didn't give out press accreditations to "College Journalist" to a major area of in US News coverage, or recent college graduates starting out in journalism, let alone a "college journalist". You also changed your idiotic story that you went there as a "Dare" from some US Navy SEALS, to visiting "some drafted friends in High School at a Forward Fire Base".

You seemed to take word by word of your "humble" action from a Congressional Medal of Honor of winner, who is a motivational speaker.

http://www.cmohs.org/recipient-detai...on-peter-c.php

Your behavior to actual Vietnam Veterans who asked you basic questions about your experience at a "Forward Fire Base", (They are actually known as Fire Support Bases, and used for US Armed Forces offensive operations, the last US offensive operation was in Sept. 1971, and the ARVN manned them afterwards) was the same as to other posters, rude, vulgar and blowhard threatening. This was back in March 2004, when Horvath cross posted your idiotic lies to a Vietnam Veterans group.

It has been shown many times that you just made up your stupid fantasy. You don't even know anything about the basics of Vietnam, how to get press accreditation, where you flew in and or what bases you would flown out of, the province you fantasy took place, the Corp Region the "Forward Fire" Base was located, etc. etc.

You have been caught in many lies. You need to lie, because you live in a world of delusion and grandeur of fantasy, that you are some important person, that people showered with respect and adulation. Instead you are a weird, overweight emotionally challenged bozo, who doesn't control your diabetes. You are missing teeth, you walk in a typical diabetic gait, you mostly have some serious frontal lobe damage to your brain. Given your phrases are just meaningless and full of hyperbole that you don't even understand You have serious vision problems, that you walked by me a couple times in Seattle, clueless, ditto walking by Boots at Crystal, (you know that imminent threat, you have to attack immediately) As I stated before, I feel sorry for you.