Old June 24th 17, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default I'm baaaack :)

On Tuesday, June 22, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Sk1Bum wrote:
... just long enough to hopefully make sure everyone remembers that, for at
least the past 2 years, Scott has been the one person to continuously and
relentlessly spam the newsgroup for his own benefit, has been a leader in
the use of foul language, ad homs and "good offense as the best defense",
and has delivered a mere fraction of the "freebies" he claims. In fact, as
the owner of a ski town restaurant, just this past winter (compared to the
past 3 years from him) I personally out-freebied him at least 10 to 1 (let's
list them if you want, you tumescent blowhard.)

Furthermore, most of his accusations are either totally false or outrageous
distortions of the truth, all designed and intended as a fractious attempt
to maintain sway in the group. (Chew that one for a while before you
swallow, chubby.)

In closing, please remember that when you read Scott's posts you are reading
the rantings of an emotionally unstable, malicious and *judgement-proof*
individual.

We will now return to our regularly scheduled broadcast of "The View",
which, due to loss of sponsor, is presented spam-free.
--
Team Satan - Killfile #1