Old May 30th 12, 02:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Lose any toenails yet?

On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 6:42:32 PM UTC-7, Dave Stallard wrote:
On May 29, 8:57*pm, wrote:
On Tuesday, 29 May 2012 17:38:57 UTC-7, Dave Stallard *wrote:
My right foot, middle toenail decided to honor Memorial Day by finally
coming off.

I seem to usually lose that one. * Last year it actually fell out
twice! * The replacement nail kicked the bucket too. * It was months
before it looked normal.

Dave

Maybe you need boot diapers, Dave. Looks like your big toe is terrified.
I lost one thirty years ago. Dumped a motorcycle on the gravel in Yellowstone and dinged my steel toe boot so hard that the toe banged off the shell. Later that evening, I was romancing some local talent in the Million Dollar Cowboy when a couple goat ropers took exception to a tourist trying to tap their stash. Clown should have just blindsided me instead of spinning me around. Forgot I had a sore toe when I broke his leg, and ran the other into one of those saddles.
Whereupon I decided it was time for a midnight run over Teton Pass. No point in trying to explain to their buddies in LE that I was assaulted, not the other way around.
Toenail fell off a few days later. Very sore for the rest of the ride home.
I can only hoope that one of YOU freaks will give me the opportunity to lose a toenail. All you have to do is show up and spew your **** in person, Diaper Dave.
Oooooops forgot. You lost your balls a long time ago.
You know, every time Jeff and I set a meet at the antler arch, I think of how much I wish one of YOU freaks would show up and talk ****, with witnesses.
Oooooops, forgot. Done so about four times and none of you have ever had the nads. Life is not fair.