Old April 21st 06, 04:48 PM

"Janne G" wrote in
message ...
wrote:
Hey DT,

The yourtube.com service will not work for world cup videos because the
files you can upload are max 10 min and max 100MB. I expect that other
video upload sites will all have similar limits because they can't
afford to give away too much bandwidth for free. However, if you do
manage to find a similar service with an upload limit high enough (the
largest file this year was 1.6GB), it might be worthwhile trying it
out. The advantage of this system is that files will not dissappear
over time - you will still be able to download last year's videos.

I agree, i need around 10gig over a busy weekend.

Janne G

The torrents worked *great* this season. Thanks again Janne!
Bob