Old February 23rd 06, 02:14 AM

I have two pair of wraparound glasses that don't work at all, not even when
I am on the flat as they fog. I have never tried goggles.

I find I have the same problem with fog on my lenses when running. Makes me
wish some genius would solve this problem and makes me wonder what the
skiers are using in Turin.

If you like toys...

Somebody makes goggles with a fan. (battery) I've never tried them.

--
The suespammers.org mail server is located in California. So are all my
other mailboxes. Please do not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited