Old January 6th 04, 09:12 PM
Paul Richardson

Default please help a beginer book a ski hol

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:38:08 +0000, Colin Irvine
wrote:

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:20:23 -0000, "Rob White"
squeezed out the following:

Try Equity Total Ski - they do a complete package including pass, ski/boot
hire & tuition. We used them a number of times earlier in our skiing
careers and had no complaints. they are cheaper than the normal package
tour companies. Phone them on 01273 298298

Dunno how good they are at last minute discounts, though. And they
tend to use their own hotels, which mostly means British hotel food.

Equity certainly don't use all their own hotels - we have stayed in
excellent locally run establishments in Folgarida and in Passo Tonale,
going with Equity. Agreed about the last minute discounts though -
less likely than with bigger companies.

Paul
Leigh
Lancs