Old November 25th 10, 02:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default Winter is here!

pigo wrote:
On Nov 24, 5:18 pm, Ted Waldron wrote:

Pigo, drop it. If the war to be over, stop continuing it.

He still posts. Most likely the same old ****. But I see them being
pulled when I log on. But nobody reads it! If it really bothers you
that much I guess you'll have to kf me too. Seems a bit extreme to me
for a post or two....but you gotta do what you gotta do.

We can still hope for that vein to pop soon, can't we?

I don't really understand. In one post, you claim you have campaigned for years
to have him ignored and have done so yourself, yet here you are again playing
with him. It was just a few months ago I plonked you because you kept baiting
him. Why don't you make up your mind? I thought you were cleaning up your act
when I un-plonked you recently.