Old November 25th 10, 12:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Winter is here!

On Nov 24, 4:59*pm, pigo wrote:
On Nov 24, 5:18*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:

*Pigo, drop it. If the war to be over, stop continuing it.

He still posts.

And you still lie and stalk.

Most likely the same old ****.

Sure is. You lie, I expose you as a lying piece of **** coward.

But I see them being
pulled when I log on. But nobody reads it! If it really bothers you
that much I guess you'll have to kf me too. Seems a bit extreme to me
for a post or two....but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Holy ****. In the deranged mind of Tranny Boob Thompson, getting
killfiled for an ongoing campaign of defamation, stalking, and just
being a pathetic, disgusting asshole is "extreme".

We can still hope for that vein to pop soon, can't we?

Thanks for hoping I die. I'll save this one for the day I see you in
the real world and do what I have to do.
You're not man enough to threaten my life outright, or man enough to
show up and say this in person, of course.
On the meth today, Bob?