Old May 29th 04, 08:43 PM
Eviel Dewar

Default Schattie and SodomBert get what they deserve! (Mark B. Hoover Gets Freaks Like This Supporting His Duplicity)

Schattie Abraham wrote:

I want to thank this sick stalking freak for confirming my opinion of

Mark
B. Hoover of Florida.
In Hoover's psychopathic mind, [SLAP]

You stupid crybaby faggot, when will you learn? People just don't
like you. They don't like you because you
act like an asshole 24x7, because you have a chip on your
shoulder (as Mark said), because you blame other people for
everything that goes wrong in your life, and because you verbally
assault anyone who disagrees with you. The fact that you're ugly is
secondary.

Let's all chant derisively:

Schaaaatiiee! Schaaaatiiee!

Eviel