Old May 29th 04, 08:13 PM
Eviel Dewar

Default Schattie and SodomBert get what they deserve!

BWAHAHAHAHA! Mark from AnnexCafe got fed up with Bert and Scott and
broke off from Bert's group and founded his own!! And now Schattie's
going ape****!

It couldn't happen to a nicer pair of guys!

BWWAHAHAHAHA! You got what you deserve, Bertrude! Your dorky kingdom
has come crashing down. You've been dethroned, and exposed as the
third-rate, vindictive poser that you are. And there's nothing that
you or Scott can do about it! Nothing!

One more time:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mark:
I'd had discussions with Bert relative to this, perhaps not as it has
happened, but doing my own NG nonetheless.

Schattie:
Another example of your dishonesty. You did it behind his back and
did not discuss forming the newsgroup with him. Period. You belong
with your new freak friends. You lie like they do.

Mark:
Bert had mentioned his desire to keep the name mensbbs should he
leave Annex, and I have had lengthy discussions with him, Ishie and
Gregory regarding the continuous degradation and incitement on
mensbbs.

Schattie:
Might that have something to do with people like you having no
discernible moral or ethical standards? Freaks stalk, you are
friendly with them. Freaks lie, you invite them to participate.
Freaks defame, you kiss their ass. You conscience is degraded,
asshole.

Mark:
None of the old group will frequent mensbbs due to the nature of the
resident misogynists and enmity. Newcomers have been treated with
hatred and disparagement. I created men.online for personal reasons as
well as for a place for the old group to some day reconvene, if
desired.

Schattie:
You created that sick newsgroup as a place your pathetic ego could get
stroked. Then you invited the haters and the liars into your group.

Mark:
Bert had been offered a one-time deal from Gregory, unique among all
NGs on the server. That was resultant from his and your persistent
incursions on usenet and the reciprocal attacks on Annex. It was close
to the point mensbbs was going to be closed.

Schattie:
As I was saying about lying and defamation? INCURSIONS? You mean
stalking from your new friends, dont you? Reciprocal attacks my ass,
you disgusting liar. You bought into the rationalizations of the
criminals and stalkers, and you justify stalking with your insane
lies.

Mark:
I've always considered Bert a friend and owe him a great deal for
helping me get started in this format. I continue to monitor mensbbs
as well as about thirty other NGs on AnnexCafe. I answer to no one but
Gregory and Ishie now, yet continue in my loyalty to Bert. There are
just some directions I could not take on mensbbs that I wished to do,
so I formed my own NG. It's a wide world.

Schattie:
LOYALTY? What utter crap. You just backstabbed him and invited
people who have threatened his life to participate in your sick
newsgroup.

Mark:
I am in no way responsible for or part of what has happened to you and
Bert as a result of your participation elsewhere. It has come to the
point that your responses are so predictable I could set an
auto-delete and not have to monitor on mensbbs.

I can't do a thing about that chip on your shoulder, what has happened
in your life or what you incur as a result of your actions outside of
this forum.

I've acted consistently with Bert's desires on mensbbs and always in
his behalf, even tolerating your outbursts because of your
relationship. I am not confined to such straits, now.

Schattie:
I just happened to stumble upon your private newsgroup, an invitation
only backstab.
And I found the criminals who have stalked me, defamed me, and
threatened my life welcome in your cesspool.
You disgust me