Old January 9th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
ParalyticSkiCrazie

Default Travel between Kitzbuhel (or Salzburg) and La Plagne

You can get a taxi from Aime to La Plagne 1800 - I passed many last
week on the way down from there. Be careful if you are not catching
your outbound flight if booked with a package holiday - they may
automatically cancel your inbound one!

Check out the Mine Bar for some of the best Apres Ski I have come
across. Also getting back into resort is best through Aime le Plagne
avoiding Plagne Central. There is a free bus from 1800 to Plagne
Central that runs at night - if you can get yourself out of Mine Bar!!