Old January 3rd 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Matt T

Default Travel between Kitzbuhel (or Salzburg) and La Plagne

On Jan 2, 3:18*pm, wrote:
Hi,
Lucky me I have back to back ski hols booked in Kitzbuhel and La
Plagne.
Bad news is my flights don't work out so I need to know the fastest
and cheapest way to get from either Kitz (or Salzburg) to Plagne 1800
on a Saturday morning (1st March).
I know Aime la Plagne is on the rail network and you can get a train I
think from Salzburg but it's about 10 or 11 hours. Anyone got any
bright ideas?
Thanks.....Richard

I've a feeling that Plagne 1800 is actually on a different road than
the lower resorts, so the Aime station may not be your best bet in any
case. Someone more local might have a slightly better answer though -
I haven't been there in a while.

I do know for a fact that not all trains stop at that station - some
just deal with Moutiers and Bourg.

Car's probably going to be more pleasant in the end though.

Matt