Old December 22nd 04, 04:03 PM
MattB

Chuck wrote:
snip

Non sequitur, Chuck. Klaus said that pot is not a
_performance-enhancing drug_.

Sequitur. If it were still in his system and affecting his ability to
ski, it could cause a crash that injures both himself and spectators.

Sequitor even if it were not in his system. It encourages others to
use, again endangering themselves and others around them.

In that case we should test everyone to be sure they got a good night's
sleep too. Just think, if I'm sleepy because my baby was teething all
night I just might accidentally take you out on the hill. Very dangerous.

Matt