Old December 22nd 04, 03:01 PM
TexasSkiNut

Whats a neti pot ? and yes they just changed the rules on inhalers
didn't
they.

Yeah, AFAIK inhalers are waaaay restricted. But a neti pot is a really

good aid to decongestion and general nasal health. The idea freaks
people out a bit at first, but it'll save you a lot of sickness.
Really. Take a look at
http://www.bytheplanet.com/Products/...ti/Netipot.htm and try not

laugh TOO hard at the picture of the woman using the neti pot.

I would have laughed, had my allergist not had me try a saline nasal
rinse a few times. It was supposed to become a daily ritual. Let's
just say that I didn't find it to be a "soothing and pleasant
practice", nor did it make a positive impact on my situation. Each
time I tried it, my nose burned for the rest of the day. I tried it
with just water and that wasn't a whole lot better.