Old June 17th 16, 03:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Is Bob Thompson of Salt Lake City a potential mass murderer?

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 7:59:17 PM UTC-4, wrote:

You just keep pulling whoppers out of your ass, eh, freak? Having fun stalking? Because I sure am having fun making a complete fool out of you, watching you desperately trying to harass me and bother me. Fascinating. You pathetic, miserable, disgusting, despicable nutjob, I've NEVER said anything about Bert that wasn't true.

You said that he was suffering from dementia, when you know that he is NOT. He was your only real father. How could you???