Old September 19th 10, 11:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
v stahov

Default 2014 Winter Games

On Sep 19, 4:52*pm, Dick G wrote:
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 15:43:00 -0700 (PDT), v stahov
wrote:

On Sep 19, 4:37*pm, v stahov wrote:
We are mulling over sending our Women's Hockey Team to play the USA
men's team in the finals. We figure it would level out the playing
field and give your guys a shot at the medals.

Waddya think Horvath??? Good idea?

Of course, for anyone who didn't get it. I am of course talking about
the CANADIAN girl's team..Might be a good match up. Don't know about
the hockey, but I do know they can drink more beer than the USA men.
That's a given.

Baszd Meg

Is that the thanks we get for giving your guys a shot at a medal?
Ungrateful *******s. Next time, we'll dispense with the 2nd line
Canuki's and send you some 'A' players so that you can receive a real
humiliation....Losing team gets to do some bone smoking on the winning
team.