Old November 6th 03, 05:54 PM
funkraum

Default Chamonix Infos

"Jim Hutton" wrote:

[...]
Hollow laughs. Unless the hotel has its own minibuses (divide number of
guests by 8 and multiply by 20 or 30 to find the number of minutes before
you hit the bottom lift queue), or you can afford a taxi, you are at the
mercy of the worst bus service IN THE WORLD. See advice below.

[...]

Overall I agree with Jim. Cham sucks in this respect. But it is a
place everyone has to visit once and thus one may make the decision to
make return visits on the information gathered in this first trip.

Meanwhile, we can help people avoid the worst difficulties or if not,
prepare their expectations.