Old October 24th 03, 12:43 PM
Ian Spare

Default Chamonix Infos

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:47:54 +0000 (UTC), "Clive Perry"
wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
.. .
Jim Hutton wrote:
Well, the Flegere and Brevent are connected, for what it's worth. All
the main ski areas in the valley are worth a visit in their own right
and offer superb skiing in spectacular surroundings. The off piste on
the Brevent is superb and the skiing down from La Tour to Vallorcine is
worth a trip in it's own right if the conditions are good.

Steve,

Is this connection a recent addition?

I have not skied at Chamonix for over 10 years and can't remember a
connection either way, although we often thought it would be a great
addition to the badly fragmented area.

Finished in 1997 for the 97/98 season IIRC

Ian
--
Yeah, because you never know when the value of 2^15 will change and
you have to go through all your code fixing it.