Old November 10th 03, 04:32 PM
Marsh Jones

Default Working on V2, comparisons with V1, V1A...

Jeff Potter wrote:
wrote:

2-skate --- V2A or V2 alt or "open field"

I just knew that it, as the third option, had an "A" in there somewhere.
I forgot it was V2A and put it as V1A instead.

Jeff, we've talked about this before - V1A is that stroke that sits
somewhere between a V1 and a V2A. Usually followed closely by some form
of "Splat!!!" since your strong side pole just planted between your skis.
--

Jeff Potter
****