Old February 22nd 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
RigasMinho

Default Gooft Stance - Right Big Toe Hurts

Hello,
Somehow whenever I snowboard in the goofy stance my right big toe
hurts because its being pushed more into the front of my boots more.

The more i "open" (placing the binding in a more open position) my
right foot binding the more my toes feels the pressure whenever i go
on my toe edge. Closing the binding more gets rid of the pain more
but its still there.

Any ideas on what to do?

Is it the boot size that is messing everything up? Do I have too
small / too big boots? BTW i wear Burton Hail 2006 - my sneaker size
is 9-9.5 and my boot size is 9.5.

Any advice on thsi would be great.