Old January 4th 08, 05:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Sean

Default Bindings

A couple of years ago, we flew to Calgary and I put two complete sets
of gear, mine and my son's, into *one snowboard bag. We both had Flow
bindings at the time, so I took both sets completely off the boards
and labeled every single part so I could reassemble everything
properly at the hotel. *Very annoying on the whole. With just one
board in a bag, you wouldn't need to do all that.

I don't mind the aluminum base, as my K2 is same construction...but
the plasmas do have a rubber padding that has *some* damping effects
on vibrations/chatter.

I will look into the Spi line.

The SPi's have nice rubber pads over the alum. base. I think most Ride
bindings have these; not sure if they all do.

Joe Ramirez- Hide quoted text -

Heh....luckily my wife is a skiier, so we each have our own gear bag.

Thanks again for the reply. If anyone else has any opinions to share,
please post!

Sean