Old March 9th 06, 02:20 PM

Alright , Andy Newell is in this heat with Svartedahl , lets see how he
does. Looks like Jens Arne is in the lead. Crap!! I just lost the stream.
Hopefully it buffered what I missed. No I missed the result. Now it picks
up with Bjorn Lind's heat. Anyway at least Beckie Scott won her heat.
Matti Fredrickson just collided with someone now he's way back. Oh well.
Look for Hilde Pederson to kick ass today. Her skis have amazing glide on
the straights. Looks like another easy heat win for Bjorn Lind.
"shreddir" wrote in message
Yay! TVKoo player is being fed by somebody looking at NRK1 tv channel.
I'm watching the first women's quarterfinal sprint right now from Drammen.
The announcers are bummed because Eli Gomle fails to go thru to the semis.
The second group of girls are just starting oops somebody fell, Any
way download the player if you want to see this live.