Old April 6th 10, 07:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Neil Gendzwill

Default binding angles

Mike M. Miskulin wrote:
Champ wrote in
:

I've *never* ridden the park :-) And I hardly ever rid switch. I
just feel more stable on the board in a mild duck stance.

I could defnitely see how duck stance would make switch a lot
easier but would think it would make angulation more awkward
if not impossible? There must be a hard booter lurking who
can comment.. they always jump at that word

There's some guys riding duck who carve pretty good trenches. It's certainly different technique than with hard boot angles. But I
haven't been in softies for 20 years so I really don't have any technical basis to compare.

Neil