Old May 20th 13, 12:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jon[_2_]

Default Rollerskis: Placement of Wheels and Cutting Bindings...

Gene--thanks for feedback.

I have a small foot, so rear part of binding hits part of the fork mount "earlier" than rear of boot would hit anything. And on "Pilot Sport" binding, the rear part is a solid piece of plastic--that's why I'm wondering about trimming it (but I don't want to crack it while doing so)

Great point using wheels of different speeds and it reminds me of the odd feeling I used to get when using V2 speed reducers to add more resistance (or their old "variable resistance" add-on). Definitely took away from enjoying the experience, so maybe I should just scrap that idea....