Old December 31st 09, 02:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default Gloves

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:57:20 +0000, Colin Irvine
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:51:38 +0100, Ace squeezed out the following:

http://www.google.ch/search?hl=en&q=...tryCH&aq=f&oq=

Useful, ta - I'm missing a search from Switzerland button!

Just add this bit &meta=cr%3DcountryCH onto the URL

but it's more expensive than the US price, so if you can be confident
of the size you might as well just mail-order it from the US.

I see what you mean - there's a big difference in price. I think I'll
look for some more detail on Canadian prices, where if I'm patient I
can see them before buying - which I'm more inclined to do now, given
how expensive the better ones are.

Indeed. I'd never buy gloves without trying them on first, as there's
a large variation in both size and shape - some gloves just don't feel
right, others immediately fit like a... well, like a glove.

--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk/