Old March 9th 06, 10:42 PM

Am Donnerstag, den 09.03.2006, 09:56 +0000 schrieb Champ:

My French is only jutt good enough to make sense of that. I'm
agnostic about whether heli access within the alps is good or bad.
While it's allowed, I'll use it.

That seems to me like a - more or less - colonialistic behaviour.
Because i do not understand (and don't want to) what's going on.

Look, heli-skiing is *ALL* about demand (client side) not supply side.
It exists because there's people like you not because the locals feel an
unvinceable interest in it.

Would you like us to discharge our garbage in your rivers and garden?

Greetings,

Ulrich