Old March 15th 05, 01:19 PM
fotoobscura

I ride with anyone, regardless of whats on their feet. E.G. Those
skateboard "skiis" or whatever those goofy things are called Who
cares what you go down the mountain on; just be cool.

Although terrain parks are *typically* frequented by Snowboarders,
there are plenty of skiiers that I see on the parks. They certaintly
are in lower numbers in most places but thats more of the social effect
than anything imho. I think its possible that terrain parks lend
themselves more to snowboarders are far as their *interest* than
skiiers...Terrain parks are also a social phenom. and you'll see plenty
of snowboarder kids sitting around chatting and making a day of it-
they actually **** me off camping on the terrain park but thats another
story T

Terrain parks are typically double-blacks for a *reason*.

Basically if you enjoy the terrain parks as a skiier than right on the
more the merrier. commentary Just tell your son/whomever to wear a
helmet and don't camp on the terrain Thats one bad habit people do
and I've seen more than enough people get hit on the head by camping on
the backside of a giant bump carried down the mountain and to the
hospital./commentary

Cheers,
sd