Old March 14th 05, 10:54 PM
Rick Wilson

Lisa Horton wrote:

Bryan wrote:

How many of you ride with a friend who skis?

Occasionally I see a boarder and skiier together and with my son ready to
switch to boarding (mostly at my suggestion) I wonder if he really needs to;
I was thinking that he'd get bored on skis if he went with a boarding friend
who spent most of their time at the terrain parks instead of on the
trails/runs.

Now and then I ride with a friend who boards (I'm a skier). Then again,
she doesn't make a habit of sitting down in the middle of runs

I tend to like boarders, they often have what I consider a good, and not
snotty, attitude.

Lisa

My two mountain buddies are both skiers. Actually, it has been good for
me that they are quite advanced skiers in that they push me to the
limit. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter what you ride down
the mountain as long as you aren't being a dick to others.

Rick