Old February 19th 06, 03:10 PM

Default 'Vetsport off-water' backcountry boots

Hello,

A fortnight ago I came across the boots in subject.
http://www.vetsport.it/index.php?lan...d=53&nrimage=0
I've never heard about that company before.
Actually, a friend of mine was looking for light BC boots and we saw
these boots in the local trekking/hiking shop.
My friend is rather beginner and there were supposed to be her first own
boots. She skis in a slightly rolling terrain and particularly enjoys
descends in spite of problems with turning and stopping...

I was trying to find any information in the net
(http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...le+Search&sa=N
&tab=wg), but there was no any single entry about this company. I mean -
no single opinion - bad or good.
Strange.
Only thousands of links to dealers/shops in the 'main' googles. And the
link to the producer's site - they make trekking/hiking boots and the
line of telemark boots.

Anyway we took the risk. The boots (sole - 15mm) fit into some (we tried
2-3 different models) non-cable NN75 bindings.
After a week of testing the new owner is very happy with her new boots.
And they are so cute... :-)

TA