Old April 28th 04, 08:38 PM
skibum

Default Good Speed Board?

Thanks Mike, I rode a 151 Never Summer EVO for all of my Alpine races and
BoarderX. It was Ok but has a little to much "pop" for BoarderX, and is to
(maybe) wide and not fast or stable enough for Alpine racing . My other
freestyle boards are a 148 Option and a 141 Ride. These are way to light
for racing. What is a good Boarder X board? Palmer? Burton, Volkl? My feet
are a size 91/2 or 10 mens. I am 5ft. 4 inches tall. What are the model
names? Thanks alot!
"Mike T" wrote in message
I guess that it's because I can't afford it. I have three freestyle

boards
now. -snip-

I don't know much in the way of what works well for 100 pounders, at least
not with soft boots. What freestyle (please note sizes) are you riding,

and
which one works best for you in races? We might have some suggestions

but
need to know what size you're comfortable on now. Also what size are your
feet?

You might ask over at www.bomberonline.com as well. There are several
folks over there who coach, and some of them might have some ideas.

Mike T