Old October 24th 10, 03:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Okemo or Loon

On Oct 22, 7:49*am, jovii wrote:
Hi all,

* *I'm planning a trip for my group are our choices have come down to
Okemo or Loon. *I've heard both good and bad things about each area
but the biggest concern is crowds on the slopes. *We will be there for
Presidents weekend but will be skiing on fri/sat. *I'm sure the
biggest crowds will be on sat/sun. Has anyone been to these places on
prior Presidents weekends. If so, how are the crowds. *I've skied
places where you wait for 1/2 hour on the lift line, which is
unacceptable, but if the wait is only 10 minutes that is tolerable.

* Also has anyone stayed at the Pointe Hotel in Okema or the River
Green Resort in Loon.

Any comments about these ski areas or hotels is greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Joe V

How did you come down to choosing those two places out of all the
choices within driving distance of both?

PS: ignore the man behind the curtain.