Old September 30th 03, 08:14 PM
Gary Jacobson

Default nordic-ski

On Google, the rec.bicycle groups are now just 2, where as there used to be
something like 9 of them.

Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY

"Kenneth Salzberg" wrote in message
ine.edu...
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Mitch Collinsworth wrote:

Hmm... checking Cornell's news server I see about 9 posts there
that haven't come through the mail list yet. But at least rsn
is still there. Most recent is from Ken Roberts posted at 15:20:46
GMT today.

WNK said:

I noticed that the server went down for a while and some messages were
in the queue. However, there were not many there. I do not know what
is going on with the newsgroup since I rarely go there.

I've sent a note to the support people at Google Groups, but don't expect
an answer for some time (if ever). I'll send notes as I find stuff out.

-Ken

Kenneth Salzberg
Hamline University

School of Law (651) 523-2354
1536 Hewitt Ave.
Sisu Skier - 50K Club St. Paul, MN 55104