Old October 26th 03, 09:32 AM
PG

Default RFD: create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.skiing

"Ali Hopkins" wrote in message

"PG" wrote in message

More sound and reasoned argument for the setting up of a ng from the
allegedly knowledgeable at unnc.

If you'd avoid the ad hominem posts, you might get a better reaction.

Given that unnc members have contributed the vast majority so far,

that's
pretty rich.

I have attacked no-one. Nor do I intend to start. I have stated my voting
intention.

Nor did I suggest you had.

I would be interested to know just what motive you have for voting in
favour, other than doing so because of a comment from a rsre contributor
about uncc members, given that we effectively have:

Identical target source of membership for both English-language groups,
Identical aims (in practice),
Identical potential discussion topics.

Do you ski? Have you ever contributed to a skiing forum? Have you analysed
the rsre archives to check the likes of the above information? Have you
checked the traffic levels for rsre, during and inter-season? Or are you
simply voting because, as you say, someone's "remark ensures a few yes
votes. Including mine."

If so, don't take this personally, but that's pretty flimsy argumentation.

Pete

Pete