Old October 26th 03, 06:15 AM
PG

Default RFD: create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.skiing

"Ali Hopkins" wrote in message

"BrritSki" wrote in message

I remember Chankel relating what a bunch of arses there were in unnc.

That remark ensures a few yes votes. Including mine.

More sound and reasoned argument for the setting up of a ng from the
allegedly knowledgeable at unnc. Par for the course, for this thread. Is
anyone over at unnc genuinely interested in whether this new group would
actually have any relevance, or worse, a detrimental effect on discussion,
for skiers? From the postings so far, I have my doubts. Anyone who has
offered negative views, also requested by the proposer, has variously been
dismissed as *wreckers*, *abusers of the system*, and I won't quote Dick
Gaughan - we don't use such language on rsre, although it might be standard
procedures back with some of the uk hierarchy debaters.

Pete