Old February 8th 09, 02:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default Les Arcs

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 14:50:02 +0000, Pip Luscher
wrote:

In a similar vein, I'm just back from Flaine (finally switched off the
car engine at about 1AM this morning) and was a bit shocked at the
parking charges there - there is a free car park but it's deep in the
bottom of the resort and I was up in Foret, and I was warned that they
can be a bit tardy in clearing the snow. I'd simply assumed that
parking would be free, as it is (err, or was a couple of years ago) in
Mottaret and Alpe d'Huez.

Well you could have asked, you know.