Old November 16th 03, 02:45 AM
Marty

Default "Let me entertain you!"

No, I did not mean any racers. I was referring to the "general public",
who
many of them must be really high on a lot of mystic substances, seing

things
(hallusinating) and getting increasingly paranoid. It surely seems so to

me,
when I read some of the postings here, written by several different

persons.
No one mentioned, no one forgotten, is a very wise saying here, and I will
absolutely stick to that. Whoever the shoe fits.................. It seems
to me that you absolutely do not necessarily have to be a snowboarder to
lose a few of your marbles. "Their attics are vacant", we say about such
persons here, or "Their books are unbalanced". And a lot of other things,
too, like "There is no furniture on the top floor", or just simply, "There
is nobody home in their penthouse apartment".

Got it, thanks. And "There is no furniture on the top floor" - I like that
one.
--
Marty